Thyme For Some Literary Healing
As you know, we are a literary thyroid brand; hence the name “Dear Thyroid”. Patients write and submit Dear Thyroid Love and Hate Letters to their thyroids; thygraphs, thyrants and thyraves, among other things.
When we come together on DearThyroid.org to share our stories and comments, we grow as a community. Our voices are heard loudly and proudly, in our own words.
Sticking with our literary brand, let’s write together as a thyamily this afternoon and flex our thyliterary skills.
- If you could describe the look and feel of your disease in one sentence, what would it say?
- If you could say anything to your thyroid right now, what would it be and why?
- How many times were you misdiagnosed before you were correctly diagnosed?
- Do you have a doctor you love? Please tell us why you love your doctor?
- Do you feel your disease makes you want to become reclusive? If so, why? What is it specifically?
Please leave your answers in comments. Let’s learn from each other. Share our stories and thoughts, and see where this lovely afternoon takes us.
Tags: Dear Thyroid Letters, Dear Thyroid literary brand, hyperthyroid blog, hyperthyroid support, hyperthyroidism blog, hypothyroid support, thyroid cancer blog, thyroid cancer support, thyroid literary support