April Showers Bring May Thyroid Letters
Yes, we have a lot of spaces left in May for Dear Thyroid Letters from patients, and Dear Thyroid Family Letters. We thought, wouldn’t it be fun to do a few themes for the month. Keep in mind, you don’t have to submit a theme letter, but you can if you want to. Why? We want to get your thyliterary juices flowing. We, as a community each have a story to tell, and that story must be told. Not only do we learn from each other when we share our stories, we also give voice to our diseases, in our words and on our terms.
Your letters can be short, a paragraph or long, whatever feels write to you, and as much as your comfortable sharing.
May’s Thyroid Patient Letter Themes:
- What My Thyroid Has Stolen From Me
- What My Thyroid Has Taught Me
- How My Thyroid Has Affected My Relationships
- How I’ve Reinvented Myself
- How I Am Reinventing Myself
May’s Thyroid Family Letter Themes:
- What My Loved One’s Thyroid Has Stolen From Me
- What My Loved One’s Thyroid Has Given To Me
- What I Have Learned About Thyroid Disorders and Thyroid Cancers
- How My Loved One’s Thyroid Has Impacted Our Relationship
- What People Don’t Know About Families Affected By Living With A Thyroid Patient
Write your hearts out!
Once you’ve finished writing your letter, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will tell you when we’re publishing your Dear Thyroid Letter (or) Family Letter, in May.
Tags: Dear Thyroid, Dear Thyroid Letters, hyperthyroid patients, hypothyroid patients, letters from families of thyroid patients, letters from thyroid patients, literary community, thyroid cancer patients, thyroid literary, thyroid support