Thyme For Literary Healing: How Do We Deal With Doctors?!
In today’s Thyme for Literary Healing, let’s share our medical stories with each other, and talk about coping strategies. Here are a few questions, to get us going. Please feel free to share whatever you wish.
- Have you dealt with medical mistreatment?
- Were you misdiagnosed?
- How long did it take you to get diagnosed?
- Post diagnosis, do you feel that you are getting the proper treatment?
- What do you do to advocate for yourself as a patient?
- What coping strategies have you developed to improve your relationship with your doctor?
- How many doctors have you been through?
- Do you have a positive story to tell about your doctor?
- Is your doctor someone you’d recommend to another patient?
- Do you need a referral to a good doctor?
- What is your current thyroid story?
Ready? Set. Write!
Tags: coping strategies, coping strategies to improve patient doctor relations, dealing with doctors and endocrinologists, Graves disease and Hashimotos doctors, hyperthyroid doctors, hypothyroid doctors, thyroid cancer doctors, thyroid patient medical issues