Thyme For Literary Healing: Do You Know How To Say When?
I wonder how many of us know how or when to say ‘when’, as in I’ve had enough or I need to put myself first, or if I don’t initiate a time-out for myself, I’ll never gland where I want to go. We have a few questions for you and would love to know your thoughts, opinions and ideas on the topic.
- Do you know how to say ‘when’?
- Do you know your body’s limitations?
- Do you work with your body’s limitations or against them?
- Conversely, do you know when to push yourself and when to chill it?
- How many times have you wished you could’ve said ‘when’ and didn’t?
Ready? Set. Write.
Tags: hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, hypothyroid patient discussions, learning limitations, managing chronic illness, putting yourself first, Thyme for Literary healing: Do you know how to say when?, thyroid, thyroid cancer, thyroid cancer discussions, thyroid patient discussions, thyroid support