In The Land Of The Gland, I Feel…
- Is your doctor an endocrinologist?
- Do you have another type of doctor?
- Were you immediately diagnosed or misdiagnosed?
- If misdiagnosed, how many times?
- Do you feel good about where you’re at in your treatment?
- Are your friends/family supportive?
- Do you feel isolated?
- Do you experience thyroid psychiatric issues?
- Do you have difficulty losing/gaining weight?
- What is the one symptom you could live with?
- What is the one symptom you cannot tolerate?
Ready? Set. Poll it, baby.
Tags: difficulty losing or gaining weight, doctors or endocrinologists, easy diagnoses or difficult to diagnose, support from friends and family, symptoms thyroid patients can and can't live with, thyroid disease causes isolation, thyroid patient polls, thyroid patient symptoms and effects