Comment Of The Day: July 18, 2010
So… How are you? How was your weekend?
WE ARE SO EXCITED ABOUT EVERYONE’S INTEREST IN THE LOCAL DEAR THYROID MEET-UPS. Have you included your city? Have you emailed Kerri about participating in a local Dear Thyroid meet-up? All meet-ups are at coffee shops or restaurants (public venues). We hope that this burgeons into ongoing support groups.
- The Los Angeles Meet up is scheduled for Sunday, July 25th and we can’t wait to meet everyone. If you’d like to participate, please email Katie.
- The Pittsburgh Meet-up is scheduled for August 18th. If you want to participate, please contact Kerri.
CHANGES IN THE GLAND CANYON
- We are making the homepage a lot more user friendly. All of the changes should be done this week. When they are, we’ll walk you through everything. Super simple and easy. We want to make all of our content easier to access. The blank spaces will be filled with NEW things!
- We are changing mingle – it’s going to be so FABULOUS. Stephen is going to be setting it up, so that they are proper boards, and we can dish until our thyroids or thyroidless selves are thyzhausted.
- We moved Thyroid Bloggers underneath Thyroid Resources. We’ve also shortened the homepage resources and added the rest on their respective resources pages, to make it easier to access.
- If you’d like your blog spotlighted in our monthly blog spotlight on Dear Thyroid, please email email@example.com.
- The butterflygraphs competition is going famously! We kicked it off with Erica’s butterflygraph, and we’ll be posting each day, M-F. We’ll email you when your butterflygraph goes live, so you can share it with friends. We want you to make it to the Top 5.
Have a wonderful evening.
Tags: Comment of the Day, community building, Dear Thyroid, graves disease support, hashimoto's disease support, Health Community, health support community, hyperthyroid support, hypothyroid support, literary community, literary support, thyroid cancer support, thyroid community, thyroid literary community, thyroid support community