Thyme For Literary Healing: Losing Faith In Ourselves
This is a topic near and dear to my heart because I think we lose faith in ourselves as a result of the side effects and symptoms of our disease. I want us to break it down and go there, bring the elephant out from under the rug and share our collective brutal truths. Our bodies and minds have betrayed us.
- Have you lost faith in yourself as a result of your disease?
- Have you lost faith in your mind and body or mind, or body?
- What have you done to restore faith in yourself?
- What has been the most challenging aspects of your disease?
- How are you working to find your way back to yourself?
Ready? Set. Write
Tags: changes thyroid patients mentally and physically endure, hyme For Literary Healing: Losing Faith In Ourselves, thyroid group, thyroid patient concerns, thyroid patient issues, thyroid support, thyroid symptoms and side-effects discussion