Thyme For Literary Healing: Thyroid Friendly Foods And How We Feel About Them
Food = passion = love = desire = crazy ass relationships = dysfunction = health = whatever you want it to. Regardless of your relationship with food prior to acquiring thyroid disease or thyroid cancer, what we want to talk about today is how your relationship with food has changed. Let’s share thyroid friendly recipes and talk about our nutrition programs. Let’s swap recipes. Let’s learn about how we’ve taken former foods we loved and made them into thyroid friendly gems.
Here are a few questions to get us started:
- Post disease, what was your favorite food on the planet?
- Have you changed your diet post diagnosis?
- Since changing your diet, what changes have you noticed with respect to symptoms and overall wellness?
- Do you have a favorite recipe that’s thyroid friendly?
- If you haven’t changed your diet, how do you feel? Have you noticed any different in symptoms and overall wellness?
- What role has nutrition played in your life – full stop?
Ready? Set. Write.
Tags: comfort food for thyroid patients, learning about thyroid friendly diets, recipe swaps, reinventing recipes for thyroid patients, Thyme for literary healing, thyroid friendly nutrition, thyroid friendly recipes, thyroid health, thyroid nutrition, thyroid nutritional changes