Thyme For Literary Healing: I Just Knew
I Just Knew, is a literary discussion I would love for us to have today about knowing something was/is awry and how you managed that emotional transaction:
- What were your initial symptoms?
- Did you ignore it at first, thinking it would pass?
- Did you feel like a freak?
- Were you scared?
- Did you start doing research? Did any of that research lead you down a path that now makes sense, or did it lead you astray?
- Did you immediately seek treatment or a diagnosis?
- How long did you know before seeking treatment?
Ready? Set. Write!
Tags: emotional feelings related to onset of thyroid disease or cancer, empowering patients by educating and researching symptoms, feeling scared when your body feels sick, ignoring signs that something is wrong with our body, seeking a diagnosis post-diagnosis, seeking treatment for thyroid disease, Thyme For Literary healing: I Just Knew, thyroid blog, thyroid initial symptoms, thyroid literary healing, thyroid patient discussions, thyroid patient support