We Are At The Beginning Of Change…
Thursday February 28th 2019

Archives

Oh, Dear Thyroid Cancer, You Think you’re In Charge, Really?!

Post Published: 18 October 2010
Author:
Category: Dear Thyroid Letters
This post currently has 6 responses. Leave a comment

Dear Thyroid,

I was very sorry to hear that we did not completely eradicate you by excising you and bombarding you with radioactive iodine of 100mCurie.

Actually as a young girl, I admired Mme Curie a lot, so back then I imagined she’d be a great ally while we were trying to nuke you out of my system. On the other hand, and in some distorted way, it all makes sense. You’re a part of me. You’re feisty.

Still, I wouldn’t get too confident if I were you.

Don’t even think for one second that you got it made–wherever you are.

I’m way bigger than you.
And I’m a hell of a lot feistier!

Regards,
Ria

my blog: Painting 2 Cancers

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , ,

Follow Dear Thyroid on Twitter/@DearThyroid | See our Facebook Page | Become a Fan on Facebook | Join our Facebook Group

You Can Create a Dear Thyroid Profile and share with friends!

Reader Feedback

6 Responses to “Oh, Dear Thyroid Cancer, You Think you’re In Charge, Really?!”

1. Amanda says:

Ria,
    Great letter. That fighting/feisty spirit is a great asset!

I wish you well,
    Amanda

2. Scott Rose says:

I (heart) Ria!!!!

3. DrEricO says:

That was an awesome letter Ria! Keep up the great attitude, as this is one battle you’re going to win.

Dr. Eric

4. Hypogirl says:

Love it! We as patients have to keep affirming ourselves that we can make this work. Be empowered Ria! You Go! 😉

5. Stephen says:

Hi this is Stephen leaving a test comment.

6. Lolly says:

Ria,

Your gonna beat the sucker you go girl.

Positive vibes and plenty or energy to go kick butt.

Comments are moderated in an effort to control spam. If you have a previously approved Comment, this one should go right through. Thanks for your patience!

200 OK

OK

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.