We Are At The Beginning Of Change…
Tuesday February 12th 2019

Archives

Acrostic Poetry Using the Word FANTASTIC by Lolly

Post Published: 21 October 2010
Author:
Category: acrostic poetry using the word FANTASTIC, Join The Discussion
This post currently has 8 responses. Leave a comment

Fantastic Feeling fat, tired and uncared for

Any chance of a Loving gone out the door.

No libido, drive, motivation or self esteem.

Thyroidless you made me this mean machine

Attacking things that I truly care about,

Sleepless nights, I could do without

Tongue tied fooking gibberish spoken Turd

In conclusion and summing up this “F” word

Could I have an extra Large portion of Fantastic, to go along side the extra large fooking knicker Elastic.

Lolly feeling Fan fooking tastic

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Follow Dear Thyroid on Twitter/@DearThyroid | See our Facebook Page | Become a Fan on Facebook | Join our Facebook Group

You Can Create a Dear Thyroid Profile and share with friends!

Reader Feedback

8 Responses to “Acrostic Poetry Using the Word FANTASTIC by Lolly”

1. Linny says:

Love it Lolly…..
    Your play with words~clever.
    You seem very loveable to me!
    You are too hard on yourself.
    F is for the fun yoou have
    a ways saying what’s on your mind
    n no way its gonna keep you down
    t telling it real
    a answering most every note
    s sincerely you spoke
    t truth you face
    i inside you is soft
    c caring like you do!

Lolly YOU ARE FANTASTIC! xoxox Linny
    sending you daisy’s

2. Barbara Leigh says:

Awesome poem/thoughts Lolly and Linny you top it off with a cherry..(smile)..

3. Lolly, you’re brilliant. 🙂

4. lori says:

fantastic job lolly! unfortunately, i can relate. you sure have a way with words even when you’re not feeling fantastic.

{{Hugs}}
    lori

5. Amanda says:

Lolly,
    This is a great one! Your words are perfect, and I love that you never hold back on what you are thinking.

Amanda

6. Lolly says:

Thank you all for your lovely comments sorry I never got to reply sooner We had an emergency and i have been away for nearly 3 days.

TY Linny for your poem and kind words.And Barbara

Lori I certainly have a way with words the last few days think the air has been blue..LOL and it hasn’t made me feel any better not having slept for 48 hours.

Amanada ..No I don’t think I will ever hold back, this is just me, tell it like it is or how I see it.

Joanna thankyou not sure I am brilliant though just honest and true to myself.

Now all Gimme an “F”

Lolly

7. Melissa Travis says:

OMG – I love your poems and songs.
    how I adore you Lolly!!!
    I missed this one – it slipped right under my nose!!
    xoxo
    Melissa

8. Lolly says:

Melly Mel I thoiught it kind of psychic when I wrote this poem and then saw your snark column about relationships. both done near enough the same time.

Glad you got to see it and love what I do..I will have to do another song soon when things settle down here.

Lollyxoxoxo

Comments are moderated in an effort to control spam. If you have a previously approved Comment, this one should go right through. Thanks for your patience!

200 OK

OK

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.