Introducing the THYROID APP by, Mary Shomon and My Med Lab!
We love Mary Shomon so much! Together with My Med Lab, they have created a THYROID APP, which is ready for our use. Please check out this awesome post from Mary and find out how you can get the THYROID APP and share the THYROID APP!
I have exciting news just in time for Thyroid Awareness Month! Partnering with MyMedLab, I’ve developed a new ThyroidApp.
The free ThyroidApp helps you identify thyroid symptoms and risks, track your symptoms, print reports for your doctor, order medical tests directly and inexpensively, connect with me directly, and get answers to your thyroid questions. Even if you’ve already been diagnosed, the ThyroidApp helps you track your symptoms over time, and provides useful reports you can share with your doctor. Your results will also be aggregated (your privacy is secure) so you can compare your symptoms to the thousands of other ThyroidApp users, and contribute to a major information-gathering effort on thyroid symptoms and solutions!
Don’t have a Smartphone, Iphone, Ipad, or Mac? You can use the ThyroidApp right here Facebook!
(or after you’ve uploaded/embedded, replace with link to your site)
TO EMBED THYROID APP ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE
- Login to Facebook
- Download the following image files to your hard disk here and here.
- Go to this URL
- Click “Add Page Tab”
- Choose your Facebook Page
- Click “Add Page Tab”
Under “Enter HTML for your page” copy and paste the following:
<div class=’inputhealth-widget’ data-type=’iframe’ data-url=’https://mymedlab.inputhealth.com/web_widgets/6072f54808′ ></div>
- Scroll Down to Tab Name and change it to “Thyroid App”
- Click “Change Tab Image” and upload the image file
- Scroll back to the top and click “edit” under “Page Tab Share Settings”
- Upload the second image under “Share Image“
- Change share title to “Share Thyroid App!”
- Put the following for the “Share description” or write your own:
- The free ThyroidApp from patient advocate Mary Shomon & MyMedLab helps you identify risks, track symptoms, print reports for your doctor, order tests directly, connect with Mary, and get answers to your questions.
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Save Settings”
- Scroll to the top and click the red “Publish this Page” link
This is outstanding, thank you, MARY SHOMON and MY MED LAB! Please download and use, and make sure you share it with all of our thybrothers and thysisters!
Tags: connect with Mary Shomon immediately, download the thyroid app, get answers to thyroid questions, identify thyroid symptoms, print reports from doctors, risks for thyroid disease, share the thyroid app, thyroid app, track symptoms, use the thyroid app