Tracy is a high school senior at a large metropolitan public school with high hopes of majoring in Communications in college. Her recent diagnosis of Hashimoto’s Disease has led her on a personal and emotional, fact finding, roller coaster ride. Join her as she shares her personal struggle to lower her TSH level, raise thyroid disease awareness, and strive to feel like her old self again.
- Thyroid, Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better
- I WIN!
- Let’s Not Dig Graves Yet
- Lessons My Thyroid Taught Me
- Jody, by Lolly Parton
- Thyroid Disease Documentary: SICK TO DEATH!
- Kicking Thyroid Cancer’s Ass
- Los Angeles, CA Newly Diagnosed or Treated Thyroid Cancer Patients, Please Participate
- You’re a Bad Ex-Boyfriend That Won’t Go Away
- Model Molly Sims talks baby weight, thyroid problem
- To my NumberTwo Systems Controller from Thyroid Support Ireland
- Thyroid, You Killed My Teen Years
- Be Aware of the Large Thyroid
- Cancer and Cauliflowers
- WTF, Thyroid?!