Thyme For Literary Healing: Just How Many ZZZZ’s Are You Catching
In today’s Thyme for Literary Healing, we’re going to discuss sleep. We love it. We need it. We want it. Or, we’re getting too damn much of it. We’re going to ask you a few Q’s regarding your sleep issues and habits in the hope that you join us for this afternoon’s discussion about thyroid and sleep.
- What is your current thyroid condition
- Are you sleeping too much?
- Are you sleeping too little?
- How do you feel about your current sleep situation?
- What have you tried, if anything, to improve your sleep?
Ready, set, wriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite your thyhearts out.
Tags: autoimmune disorders affecting sleep, Dear Thyroid, graves disease and insomnia, hashimoto's exhaustion, hyperthyroid sleep, hypothyroid sleep, literary healings, sleep issues in thyroid patients, Thyme for literary healing, thyroid cancer sleep issues, thyroid patient writings