Bringin’ It – Top 10 Thyroid Cancer Dumb Questions
In honor of Thyroid Awareness Month, I thought we could all share a laugh and/or cry at the dumb questions we have heard!
Here goes my Top Ten, in no particular order…
10. Is the thyroid one of your “lady parts”?
9. Have you tried portion control?
8. Is that why you are such a bitch?
7. Maybe you should join a gym?
6. Is that your thyroid sticking out of your neck or are you just happy to see me?
5. Why are you so tired all the time?
4. Have you seen the new Jenny Craig commercial…(pause)?
3. Isn’t that the easy cancer?
2. If you bring your cancer, can I bring my bong?
1. Do you really need your thyroid anyway?
So grateful for Thyroid Awareness Month!!!!!!!
(Cancer free since 12/14/2010!!!!)
Tags: does anyone need a thyroid, dumb thyroid cancer questions, is the thyroid important, thyroid awareness month, thyroid cancer blog, thyroid cancer forum, thyroid cancer is easy to treat, thyroid cancer support, thyroid cancer survivor letters, where is the thyroid located