Anna is a wife and mother of three who has been fortunate enough to sing on television, radio, and stage. Anna was diagnosed with an aggressive form of papillary thyroid cancer in 2008 which unfortunately paralyzed her right vocal cord. After three surgeries, RAI, and extensive external beam radiation which almost took her left vocal cord, she is currently cancer free and although her voice is weaker and breathing is more difficult, she is miraculously singing again. Anna is also a lipstick lover who recently published the book My Lipstick Journey through Cancer. She is grateful that although cancer has taken away some of her singing voice, it gave her a writing voice. She has a passion for people and their stories and would like women to be able to wear red lipstick boldly!
- Thyroid, Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better
- I WIN!
- Let’s Not Dig Graves Yet
- Lessons My Thyroid Taught Me
- Jody, by Lolly Parton
- Thyroid Disease Documentary: SICK TO DEATH!
- Kicking Thyroid Cancer’s Ass
- Los Angeles, CA Newly Diagnosed or Treated Thyroid Cancer Patients, Please Participate
- You’re a Bad Ex-Boyfriend That Won’t Go Away
- Model Molly Sims talks baby weight, thyroid problem
- To my NumberTwo Systems Controller from Thyroid Support Ireland
- Thyroid, You Killed My Teen Years
- Be Aware of the Large Thyroid
- Cancer and Cauliflowers
- WTF, Thyroid?!