Nicole is an aspiring writer, and photographer. She was diagnosed with Graves Disease in 2008, and finally was able to beat it up in 2010 – but now, she’s dealing with getting her levels in order and buying bigger pants. She hopes to inspire others who have been chipped away at from this horrible disease. You can follow her day to day thoughts on her blog –
- Thyroid, Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better
- I WIN!
- Let’s Not Dig Graves Yet
- Lessons My Thyroid Taught Me
- Jody, by Lolly Parton
- Thyroid Disease Documentary: SICK TO DEATH!
- Kicking Thyroid Cancer’s Ass
- Los Angeles, CA Newly Diagnosed or Treated Thyroid Cancer Patients, Please Participate
- You’re a Bad Ex-Boyfriend That Won’t Go Away
- Model Molly Sims talks baby weight, thyroid problem
- To my NumberTwo Systems Controller from Thyroid Support Ireland
- Thyroid, You Killed My Teen Years
- Be Aware of the Large Thyroid
- Cancer and Cauliflowers
- WTF, Thyroid?!