We Are At The Beginning Of Change…
Thursday February 7th 2019

Archives

Acrostic Poetry using the word: FANTASTIC, written by Lori

Post Published: 25 October 2010
Author:
Category: acrostic poetry using the word FANTASTIC, Join The Discussion
This post currently has 7 responses. Leave a comment

F – fooking fat go away and make me feel fantastic

A – achy, angry muscles everyday

N – near or far you’re always a pain in my neck

T – tell me it’s not too late

A – armour no more, you’re history. maybe the plants will like you better. ha! you’ll probably try to kill them too

S – sick of you sucking all my energy and sleeping my life away

T – too much time is lost, I’m feeling old, I want to start over again

I – IF ONLY…………:-(

C – crying for motivation, memory, and peace of mind

Fantastic = NOT today!

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Follow Dear Thyroid on Twitter/@DearThyroid | See our Facebook Page | Become a Fan on Facebook | Join our Facebook Group

You Can Create a Dear Thyroid Profile and share with friends!

Reader Feedback

7 Responses to “Acrostic Poetry using the word: FANTASTIC, written by Lori”

1. Amanda says:

Great poem. I agree Fantastic = Not!

Amanda

2. lori says:

Thanks, Amanda. Don’t know if I’ll ever feel “fantastic” but I know we’ll all get to a better place, although I didn’t feel that way the day I wrote this! Just wish it didn’t take so long and was so difficult.

3. Lolly says:

Lori fooking fantasic fooking poem telling it just like it is, you’ve learned from the best.

Love it

Lollyxoxox

4. Pam says:

Love it, Lori! I hope you’re feeling better. I know each day is a struggle. xoxo

5. lori says:

Thanks, Pam. I’m starting to feel better on a new med. Just have to find the right dose now.

6. Melissa D says:

Love it Lori 🙂 You are a vibrant and beautiful person. Don’t let “it” convince u otherwise. -Hugs

Comments are moderated in an effort to control spam. If you have a previously approved Comment, this one should go right through. Thanks for your patience!

200 OK

OK

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.