We Are At The Beginning Of Change…
Sunday December 30th 2018

Archives

How to Keep Warm in Winter when You have Thyroid Disease

Post Published: 13 December 2010
Author:
Category: Dear Thyroid Letters
This post currently has 6 responses. Leave a comment

(1) Put on socks? No, still cold.

(2) Put on socks and crawl into bed? No, still cold.

(3) Put on socks, crawl into bed, add a quilt? No, still cold.

(4) Put on socks, crawl into bed, add two quilts? No, still cold.

(5) Put on socks, crawl into bed, add two quilts, and a wool blanket? No, still cold.

(5) Put on socks, crawl into bed, add two quilts, a wool blanket, … and a dog? … TOASTY WARM WINNER!!!!!  **ding ding ding ding ding**

By Mike Wilson

Have you written and submitted your own Dear Thyroid Letter? If not, write to the gland that can; glandless or otherwise, and submit.

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Follow Dear Thyroid on Twitter/@DearThyroid | See our Facebook Page | Become a Fan on Facebook | Join our Facebook Group

You Can Create a Dear Thyroid Profile and share with friends!

Reader Feedback

6 Responses to “How to Keep Warm in Winter when You have Thyroid Disease”

1. Missy says:

HAHAHA I LOVE this!!! It’s nice to see a funny note when thyroid issues can be nothing but frustrating! Thanks for some Monday humor!

2. ashton2190 says:

the dog! hahaha always my winter accessory. when my bf takes the dog hunting with him i count down the minutes until he’ll be back to lay on my feet and warm me up (the dog, not the bf!)

3. Amanda says:

Great solution! My springer spaniel is like a little radiant heater too!

Amanda

4. Debbie says:

Last week I was going through the same thing, 3 pairs of socks & a heating pad finally worked for me – I couldn’t get the dog to lie still on my feet!!

5. Debra says:

Try a hot bath. It always does the trick for me 🙂

6. Mel says:

Eddie Bauer has profited off of my cold intolerance.(Outlet prices are better)

Cute Mike…thanks for sharing.

Comments are moderated in an effort to control spam. If you have a previously approved Comment, this one should go right through. Thanks for your patience!

200 OK

OK

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.