We Are At The Beginning Of Change…
Saturday February 23rd 2019

Archives

Acrostic Poem using the word Overbearing by Joanne

Post Published: 09 May 2011
Author:
Category: Acrostic Poetry using the word OVERBEARING, Join The Discussion
This post currently has 11 responses. Leave a comment

Oh well, at least it’s not a bad cancer.”

Very understanding of you . . .

Everyone gets tired.”

Really?  I’ve never felt like this before.

Buck up!  You’re fine!”

Even when I think I am, I’m really not.

Anything you need, just let me know!”

Really?  Could you be vaguer?

I don’t know how you do it . . . I can’t manage what I have to do.”

NEVER compare yourself to me . . . you have NO IDEA.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

— By Joanne

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Follow Dear Thyroid on Twitter/@DearThyroid | See our Facebook Page | Become a Fan on Facebook | Join our Facebook Group

You Can Create a Dear Thyroid Profile and share with friends!

Reader Feedback

11 Responses to “Acrostic Poem using the word Overbearing by Joanne”

1. Linda B Reed says:

Well-said, Joanne! 🙂

• Audrey41 says:

Joanne…

Although it has been 6 years since my diagnosis and surgery, there still isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t feel this way. Even on the best of days. Thank you for putting into words that couldn’t be truer.

2. michellegutie says:

Are you reading my mind? lol

3. Melissa Travis says:

Lovely! Thank you for sharing this! x

4. Joanne- I completely relate to this and agree. Thank you for putting into words what so many of us think daily. Hugz

5. Larisa says:

THIS IS GREAT!

6. Tracy Lloyd says:

Love it! Putting words to what so many of us feel. thank you!

7. yallolorry says:

This is great, in particular your line “even when I think I am I’m really not”! really hit home for me. So many times I’ve told myself and others how much better I am – I believe I’m 80% better now I said to everyone at work, then a little bit down the line I realise that I was actually much worse than I realised but NOW I’m better than I was, then a bit further down the line I realise that really I wasn’t, but NOW I am. It’s so difficult to tell what’s really going on and how well, or otherwise I really am on a day to day basis. And so it goes on, what a weird illness, in some ways no wonder others can’t understand it! Great to have this community where we can all relate!!

8. Carol says:

Cheers!

9. Lolly says:

Great Poem.

Comments are moderated in an effort to control spam. If you have a previously approved Comment, this one should go right through. Thanks for your patience!

200 OK

OK

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.