Dear Thyroid Awareness, Outreach, Support
Dear Thyroid is a Thyroid Literary Support Community. Our community is comprised of, extraordinary, inspiring, life affirming, witty, clever and brutally honest thyroid patients. We welcome new members with open glands.
Our objectives are clear: Support, elevate, catch each other when we fall, laugh a lot, and cry, and be there for each other, — free of judgment. Additionally, we seek to, create awareness by giving voice to our diseases, be it thyroid autoimmune diseases, thyroid diseases, thyroid cancers, thyroidectomies and those born without thyroids, among others.
Thyroid disease affects teens, women and men. The devastation we as patients feel, is as horrific as it is for our families and friends. Our lives are derailed. We fight to reclaim them and for our families to reclaim theirs.
How to submit your work to Dear Thyroid:
- Dear Thyroid Patient Letters to and from your Thyroid
- Dear Thyroid Family Letters
- Flickr Pool
- Thylit Other (Thyologisms, Thygraphs, Thyetry, Thykus, Thysongs and more)
Dear Thyroid Dish and That:
- FAQ, how to use Dear Thyroid
- Glossary, we create our own words
- Podcasts, Tales from Thyietnam
- Dear Thyroid Calendar
Dear Thyroid Support
- Wearing My Disease On My Sleeve, Patients with Thyroid Diseases and Cancers are proudly saying, “I’m the Face of Thyroid Disease/Cancer”
- Invisible No More Awareness Bands, 100% free. Please send a SASE, and we will send you a free awareness band.
More about us: